Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Show Off Tuesday - Chrissy Cards

Show Off Tuesday again,
Sorry this is so late.... I think I am still in Fiji mode...
slowly slowly getting back into my old routine :-)
 
Well we had so much fun in my classes last week!
  Christmas is upon us, and now is the time for us to make all 
of those gorgoeus Christmas Cards...
So each week from now to the 15th Dec we will be focusing 
on a Christmas Theme. 
In these cards we used one of my all time fav techniques, 
we heat embossed on Vellum... 
It looks so pretty..
 
  I have a couple of spaces available in my Day class if you would
like to join in for a class just 
 
 
 
Hope you are having a Crafty Good Day...
If you want to look at some more awesome products go to my store...

SHOP NOW 

Look out for more posts as the 
Stampin Up! NEW CATALOGUE is out!
Inky Hugs
Denielle

No comments:

Post a Comment